[VTK ARB] Examples

Paolo Quadrani p.quadrani at cineca.it
Thu Jan 14 06:48:56 EST 2010

Hi All,
night brings suggestion :), everything that help to understand and
clarify code is welcome.

I think that I'll go to see an Example in two occasions (two types of
example):

1- I want to know how a filter works => the example has to be simple
and focus on the filter so to make me understand in the right way.
2- I want to know how can I make a volume rendering visualization (for
example) => the example or the examples can be more complexes and show
different strategies to achieve the goal.

In both the cases input data have to come from external files (also
those that are synthesized by code) and put an inclusion in the main
file so to gain in code readability.
Obviously verbose comments on code are welcome.

My two cents :)

Paolo Quadrani
CINECA
System and Technology Department