[VTK ARB] Next meeting

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Wed Dec 16 12:02:36 EST 2009

I assume it may be tough to schedule something through the rest of
December, but are people in favor of holding a meeting sometime in
January? Here are some random thoughts I've been having about VTK:

I'm excited by the work David Doria and Bill are doing to provide more
example code, so that could be one topic of discussion perhaps.

It may also be useful to formalize what we mean by "topic leads" and
refine the development process draft described on this wiki page:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Managing_the_Development_Process

We might want to clarify the function of the following community input
methods for VTK, and how we can channel new information on each to
topic leads or others to actually make improvements on VTK:
 - Mailing lists
 - Wiki (and in particular http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/Proposed_Changes_to_VTK)
 - VTK Journal
 - Bug tracker